AVT MAGIC THipPro Lite
MAGIC THipPro Lite Telephone Hybrid is based on the MAGIC THipPro hardware, but has a reduced range of functions. The system is available with 4 or 8 caller lines and has two LAN interfaces that can be used for control and optionally for VoIP calls. Systems with 4 lines can also be expanded later to 8 lines via a software upgrade.
The line interfaces can be enabled via the VoIP & HD Voice option or the integration of POTS modules.
MAGIC THipPro Lite has four digital audio lines (two AES/EBU interfaces) and two analogue audio inputs and outputs. Optionally, an extension to eight digital audio lines (four AES/EBU interfaces) is available. In addition, it offers two handset/headset interfaces. Optionally, the AES67 upgrade allows the use of eight additional audio channels (8 x RX (2 streams) and 8 x TX (1 stream)) via IP. Alternatively, a Ravenna or Dante module is also available. The audio interfaces can be assigned as desired to up to 6 installed workplaces (one licence is included) and 2 studios.
The system can be used in three operating modes:
- In One Fader mode, all callers set to ON AIR are switched to conference and are thereby available on the selected audio output as a mixed signal. The N-1 signal is automatically generated for each caller line.
- In Two Faders mode, two ON AIR lines are available. The callers can thus either be output on separate audio outputs or switched to a common audio line in conference.
- In Four or Eight Faders mode, a separate ON AIR line is defined for each caller. Each caller is thus available on a separate audio output, mixing – if necessary can be done via the mixing console.
A special highlight is the possibility to use the telephone hybrid for two studios in one-fader, two-fader or four- or eight-fader operation. In each studio, only the selected caller lines are displayed, and each studio has its own ON AIR and PRETALK lines.
MAGIC THipPro Pure Lite
For users who no longer require classic audio interfaces, the MAGIC THipPro Pure Lite variant is available.
The optional AES67 software upgrade or the Dante or Ravenna module is then used for audio connection exclusively.
- MAGIC THipPro Lite VoIP & HD Voice Option
- 8 x FXO Ports VoIP/POTS Gateway
- MAGIC POTS Option
- Windows PC Software
- Pretalk Streaming Upgrade
- AES67 Upgrade
- Dante Module
- Ravenna Module
- MAGIC PhonerSet
- DTMF Analyser Plug-In
- Ember+ Extension Upgrades
- SQL Upgrade
- MAGIC System Manager Upgrade
- Line upgrade 4 to 8
- MAGIC THipPro Lite to MAGIC THipPro Full Upgrade
- Dual LAN Module
- Redundant Power Supply