ASI5722 – Low Profile PCI Express Sound Cards
The ASI5720 and ASI5722 are professional Low Profile PCI-Express sound cards designed for use in the installed sound, entertainment, and broadcast markets.
Providing up to 6 play streams that are mixed to 2 balanced stereo outputs and 4 record streams fed from 2 balanced stereo inputs, the ASI572x series features AudioScience’s unique “anything to anywhere” mixing and routing.
The ASI5722 provides both balanced analog and AES/EBU inputs and outputs. The ASI5720 provides analog inputs and outputs only. The maximum analog input and output level is +24dBu.
Uncompressed PCM, in a choice of precision, is available for both recording and playback.
For surround sound applications, SSX2 mode allows multichannel streams of up to 8 channels to be played, recorded and mixed.
- 4 or 6 stereo/mono streams of playback into 2 stereo outputs
- 2 or 4 stereo/mono streams of record from 2 stereo inputs
- Formats include 8,16,24 and 32 bit PCM with sample rates to 96kHz
- SSX2 mode for multichannel record, playback and mixing
- Balanced stereo analog I/O with levels to +24dBu
- 24bit ADC and DAC with 110dB DNR and 0.0015% THD+N
- AES/EBU I/O with sample rate converters on all inputs (ASI5722 only)
- Dedicated AES/EBU and Word clock Sync input (ASI5722 only)
- Low profile short length PCI(e) card format (6.6 inches (16.76 cm)
- Up to 8 cards in one system
- Windows and Linux software drivers available